Dear Patient, Good Friday and Easter Monday are normal working days and the practice will be open 8am to 6.30pm. You will receive a telephone assessment and then a face-to-face appointment if required. Outside these hours (8am – 6.30pm), or the weekend, please call 111.
To manage the increased workload please allow five working days before collecting your prescriptions. Please order 1 week in advance only. As before, do not come to the surgery if you have a fever or cough. Please use the NHS online service.
Due to the current pandemic and pressure on General Practice, we are prioritising the urgent medical needs of our patients and will not be providing a medical certificate for Covid-19 related absenses from work.
Please find below the relevant document to pass to your employer.
Our new website has been designed to make it easy for patients of this Practice to:
- Get answers to their questions.
- Quickly access the right help and advice for their needs.
People who are older or have long term conditions may be particularly vulnerable to winter bugs which could become serious and require hospital treatment. Getting help earlier may prevent this from happening.
To make sure winter bugs don’t become more serious:
- Have your flu jab
- If you start to feel ill, get help from your pharmacy straight away
- Keep your home warm, at least 18 degrees
- Make sure you take any medicines as directed
- Get any repeat prescriptions filled in advance as many surgeries and pharmacies close over Christmas
- Keep a supply of cold and flu remedies in the house so you don’t need to go out if the weather is bad
- If you are prescribed antibiotics finish the course
- Don’t go to A&E or call 999 unless it’s an emergency. If you are in any doubt, NHS 111 can help you get the right treatment
Ealing are soon going to join the Health Help Now App a tool which will help you find the right treatment.
Health Help Now lists common symptoms and offers suggestions for treatment, based on your location and the time of day, with the one that works best for most people listed first.
It also lists local services and shows when they are open or closed, their location and directions, plus details of useful websites and helplines for a variety of problems.
We will update our patients as soon as Ealing has become a part of the app.